Dr. Pepper Bottling Plant
Raleigh, North Carolina
This historic building was constructed in 1935, where it operated as the Dr. Pepper bottling plant for nearly 40 years. The yellow brick building has an Art Moderne façade with streamlined brick pilasters, large plate glass display windows, and an extensive factory space to the rear. The approximate 13,000 square foot building was converted into office space and in 2016, an executive recruiting firm based in Cary, NC moved its headquarters and staff of 70 people to the newly-renovated historic building.