Shevell Building

Greensboro, North Carolina

The Shevell Building was originally constructed in 1898 for the Shevell Furniture Company.  It is a three-story, 15,000-square-foot building that originally housed the company’s offices and retail areas on the first floor and furniture production facilities on the second and third floors. The historic property was recently converted into offices and retail facilities as part of the ongoing redevelopment of the south end of downtown Greensboro.

Before

After