Matt Davis is the Director of Tax Credit Investments responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with institutional investors in the Midwest.
Prior to joining Monarch, Matt was Managing Director for RW Baird, where he assisted in the development of an institutional investment grade sales and trading platform in Chicago. He previously served over 20 years with JP Morgan, starting in New York on their debt capital markets team, where he focused on raising debt financing for corporations, predominantly in the energy and utility industries. In 2000, Matt moved to Chicago to distribute investment-grade corporate debt, credit default swaps, and other fixed-income products to Midwest asset managers and insurance companies.
Matt earned an MBA in finance from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a BA in theology and psychology from Georgetown University.
Education & Professional Associations
- MBA in Finance, Fuqua School of Business at Duke University
- BA in Theology & Psychology, Georgetown University
Favorite ESG Projects
- St. John's Seminary
- Railroad Solar Farm
- Catholic Charities of Lake County
- Chairman of the Board of Commissioners for Police and Fire Departments of the City of Lake Forest
- Parish Finance Council, Church of St. Mary
- Former President of the Knollwood Club