State Tax Credit Investments
Arkansas Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Applicable against the Arkansas corporate income tax, insurance premium tax, and personal income tax.
- May offset 100% of corporate income tax liability.
- May offset 100% of premium tax liability.
- Excess credits carryforward up to five years. No carryback.
- Credits are subject to federal recapture.
- The credit is limited to $250,000 in any tax year.
- The credit may be sold or transferred with the approval of the Director of the Department of Finance and Administration.
Arkansas Historic Tax Credit Summary
- Applicable against the Arkansas corporate income tax, individual income tax and insurance premium tax.
- May offset 100% of a taxpayer’s liability.
- Excess credits carry forward for five years. No carry back.
- Credits are subject to a 5-year recapture period.