State Tax Credit Investments
Arkansas Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Applicable against the Arkansas corporate income tax, insurance premium tax, and personal income tax.
- May offset 100% of corporate income tax liability.
- May offset 100% of premium tax liability.
- Excess credits carryforward up to five years. No carryback.
- Credits are subject to federal recapture.
- The credit is limited to $250,000 in any tax year.
- The credit may be sold or transferred with the approval of the Director of the Department of Finance and Administration.
Interested in investing to create more affordable homes in Arkansas?
Interested in monetizing your Arkansas low income housing tax credits?
Arkansas Historic Tax Credit Summary
- Applicable against the Arkansas corporate income tax, individual income tax and insurance premium tax.
- May offset 100% of a taxpayer’s liability.
- Excess credits carry forward for five years. No carry back.
- Credits are subject to a 5-year recapture period.
Interested in investing to preserve historic buildings in Arkansas?
Interested in monetizing your Arkansas historic tax credits?