State Tax Credit Investments
Pennsylvania Historic Tax Credit Summary
- Applicable against the Pennsylvania corporate income tax, individual income tax, insurance premium tax, financial institution tax and franchise tax.
- May offset 100% of a taxpayer’s liability.
- Excess credits carry forward 7 years. No carry back.
- No Recapture.
- Credits are allocable and transferable
Interested in investing to preserve historic buildings in Pennsylvania?
Interested in monetizing your Pennsylvania historic tax credits?
Pennsylvania Film Production Tax Credit Summary:
- Income, capital stock, franchise, bank shares, and insurance premiums tax offset.
- Sunset date: None
- Credit must be utilized during year credit is certificated and within the 3 years from when credit received initial application approval.
- No carryforward allowed for transferee
- No recapture for the transferee.
- Certificated and transferable tax credit (one time)
- The following tax credit usage limitations apply:
- 50.00% for all tax types
Interested in investing to create inspiration and boosting Pennsylvania’s economy or monetizing your tax credits?