Emily DiCenso, HCCP, is the President of Asset Management for Monarch Private Capital. In this role, Emily oversees Monarch’s asset management team. She is responsible for the entirety of Monarch’s ESG investments which include all LIHTC, ITC and HTC projects from closing through disposition.
Emily has nearly 20 years of expertise in tax credit asset management. Prior to joining Monarch, Emily served as Vice President in the Asset Management group for Boston Capital, previously one of the largest syndicators in the affordable housing industry. In this capacity, she managed a team of asset managers responsible for over 10,000 housing units.
Emily holds a BA from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, and earned a Certificate in Real Estate Finance from Boston University.
Education & Professional Associations
- BA, College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Certificate in Real Estate Finance, Boston University
Favorite ESG Projects
- National Women's Hall of Fame
- Logansport Solar Farm
- Religious Education Teacher
- Youth Soccer Coach
- Elementary School Council Member
- Spending time with her two children