Monarch Private Capital creates and manages ESG focused funds that provide capital for renewable energy, affordable housing, and historic rehabilitation projects which qualify for federal and state tax credits. We are an expert at structuring effective tax credit programs to foster public-private partnerships and stimulate business activity. Certain types of tax credits are transferable and can be freely sold to individuals or businesses to produce capital, which you can, in turn, reinvest into your project or business.
Monarch prides itself as being a cooperative partner that has strict underwriting requirements, but is known for being true to its word and not unnecessarily complicating or delaying closings.
Our credit placement experts will help you identify transferable tax credits and structure transactions to put that money back into your pocket. We help to mitigate tax credit marketing and placement risk and provide confidence with respect to both the availability and deployment of capital. At times Monarch has helped developers obtain law changes to make their credits more marketable, allowing the developer to maximize the capital they receive.
- We are positioned to support the financing needs of developers with projects that generate tax credits through solar installations, affordable housing developments, historic rehabilitations, and federal programs.
- We maintain an extensive network of professional relationships with businesses, corporations and individuals.
- Our insight into the tax credit buyer market ensures that a timely transaction will take place and allow you to get back to what matters most: your project.
- We pride ourselves on our streamlined monetization of tax credits and dependable delivery of project funding to our clients.
- In appropriate circumstances, Monarch will provide developers bridge-loans for their projects.
We are actively evaluating investment opportunities for our ESG funds designed for investments in affordable housing, historic rehabilitation and renewable energy projects. If you are a socially-responsible developer interested in becoming long-term partners, please contact us.